Monday 10 September 2012

His Guiding Hand

A shaft of moonlight broke through the parted curtains, illuminating the naked couple laying on the bed. The woman lay with her head upon her lovers chest. His arm was placed, protectively around her body, his hand, placed firmly against the reddened flesh of his recent spanking of her. She looked calm, peaceful, though her stained face made it so obvious she had recently been crying. The smile on her lips whispered of her contentment.


When my husband first told me he was going to spank me I thought he was suggesting we play some kinky, sexual game. Now, 3 years on, I know different.
It all began 3 months into our marriage. We were arguing, daily, with the arguments becoming more heated and almost violent, on my part. The trouble was we were both just too dominant. I liked to get my own way and when he would refuse to give in, I would lose my temper then the arguments would begin. I remember I used to swear, horrifically back then. Nowadays I wouldn’t dare to swear at him.
On this particular day, a day which changed our lives completely, we had had a very heated argument in the morning. I said a lot of things which I later regretted. So to try to make amends I prepared a romantic meal for his coming home that evening, and I had already decided that we needed to make some changes in our life. Or rather, I needed to change my attitude somewhat. I had my speech all planned out, and after dinner I began with the apology and moved onto the bit about, ‘I know I need to change, Richard’ when he hit me with ‘You had better change, Ellie or this marriage is over!’
I remember I sat there staring at him, dumbfounded.
Are you serious?”
Your damn right I am serious! I thought I was marrying a woman! Not a child!”
I lowered my head, feeling guilty, as I knew my behaviour had been rather childish of late. The silence which followed was almost deafening. I looked up to find him glaring at me. 

Now Available for Download on Kindle 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment